Johor Big Cube Challenge 2022
The steps for registration are as follows:
1. Sign up / Sign in your WCA account.
2. Register into the competition through here.
3. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address
4. Once registration and payment done, please provide the organising team some time to process your registration.
Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
Make sure to register and pay for the competition to be accepted in the registration list, failure to do so will lead to invalid registration.
Please take note that:
- All registration fees are payable via PayPal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
* If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide the procedures needed.
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* The deadline for updating registered events for competitors, accepting a registrant on the waiting list will be same as the deadline of registration.
* Waiting list will only serve as it's the purpose when the registration is full.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in the waiting list.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue. If the size of the queue reaches 10, we will CLOSE registration prior to the official deadline.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before the deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.