Johor Cube Open 2020
2. Register into the competition through here.
3. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address
4. Once registration and payment done, please provide the organising team some time to process your registration.
Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
- All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
- CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* Registration will close on Thursday, March 12, 2020, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 100 people is reached.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recongised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.